life is short >>
Hello, welcome to Jerlyn's blog :)



JERLYN. 10/09/96.
202's the awesome-st thing that's ever been mine.
♥-ing Toilet Clique, Braces Gang, Super Powers!



First post. / October 30, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
Deleted everything again. Wanna have a fresh start! Lazy change my skin though. Idk why suddenly I feel like blogging again. Life has not been very good. This year. Without you???? IDK.
Extended curriculum sucks srsly. Hate this. After exam still need to study and be stressed what's this man!!!! :@
AND DAMN FRIGGING SCARED FOR CHINESE OLVLS OMG. It's like 11 more days away??? And I'm doing nothing bout it. Scared but idk what to do either. ;( SUCKSSSS. Pls let me get an A1! Pretty please~
Okay shall blog more nowadays! Quite free. Watched finished my forensic heroes 2. BELL AND IVAN OMGGGGGG SIMPLY LOVE BOTH OF THEM! Damn sweet. Pretty and handsome ^^
Now watching 公主嫁到! Hehe love SHE SHI MAN! :D she's damn gorgeous hoho. I miss watching 醉后,美乐加油,阳光天使!!!!!! All awesome dramas. Omg don't let me having this hobby affect me studies ploxxxxxx. LOL k Sherwin's being a mugger now studying at this hour???? CRAZY SECRET MUGGER YO. 😒
K THX BYEEEEEE!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.