life is short >>
Hello, welcome to Jerlyn's blog :)



JERLYN. 10/09/96.
202's the awesome-st thing that's ever been mine.
β™₯-ing Toilet Clique, Braces Gang, Super Powers!

First post. /

I hope you think of me; / October 30, 2011 @ 6:04β€―PM
Just got back from tuition! Mr Eio taught proofs. He makes things look easy. However he still mentioned its a killer topic. πŸ˜’ YUP EXPECTED LAR. He talked about his son and blah blah! His son is freaking smart hell yeah. 99 for geog. And not taking geog in sec 3! Irony much. So he says. Do well for O levels. Then you will have ALOT of choices. From there, you can choose what you REALLY LIKE. Even if it's poly! At least you don't have to do smth you don't like. HAHAH. I hope the hot guy goes Saturday class next year too! LOL. ☺ despite being in the same class for like one year we never talk before! SIGH πŸ˜”
I should read up on redox and sound soon. Wanna be well prepared so that I'm not so stressed. Mr Eio's right. Why tax on your parents so much by studying overseas! Earn a degree first life would be much easier. It makes sense. 😊
Omg and Geraldine send me ALL the TC photos we have pls! Me and my stupidness. Updated my phone without backing up. 😠 Now everything's gone....! I need some pictures HAHA.
SDMA SUCKS. Nobody wanna act for us!! :( Brandon's too busy. Lower sec bballers can't make it in he morning. Eun Seong considering. Jiaming don't want help. Urgh. SAVE ME. 😒 Thanks Hongxiang for helping me find people ytd!! You're a nice bestie.
AND OH MY TAKING OUT BRACES TMR HOHO. Pls let everything be well! Retainers pls don't be too hard or uncomfortable on me! HEHEHE OH YEAH. Changlyn will be the last one taking out! Smirks. :'P gonna be in Malaysia till evening tmr. Which is bad! Cos people are gonna miss me too much HAHAHAH.
Yup that's all for now! Gonna do some fb status to cure me from boredom. YAY. Should I watch some ε…¬δΈ»ε«εˆ° now?? HMM K BYE! 😘
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.