life is short >>
Hello, welcome to Jerlyn's blog :)



JERLYN. 10/09/96.
202's the awesome-st thing that's ever been mine.
♥-ing Toilet Clique, Braces Gang, Super Powers!

These few days without you / I hope you think of me; / First post. /

too tired of taking the initiative each and every time / November 2, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
OH yeah i changed my FB DP. & now. Should i be thinking.
1) You didnt even bother to read my tweets so you dont know whats happening @ all.
Or 2) You read but you decided not to do anything to.
SIGH i rly miss you. HATE ALL THESE STUPID LITTLE QUARRELS! suckitallupmanz. ): cold war for what. Sherwin's right. It's a freaking burden. So why cant i just say sorry and MOVE ON?! omg stubborn max and i rly hate this. SOMEONE SAVE ME URGH. nono no one can save me from this. I have to walk this path myself :/ if not history would just repeat itself sometime later. :( all i can say is, everything we've been through. It's not smth to be let go off so easily. I cant do it. But, i dont wanna freaking cry anymore. Sucks too much... :@ everyone's asking me to talk to you first. But i cant. I know...... SUCH A SMALL THING WHEN EXPLODE BECOME LIDDAT ONE URGH. irritating!!!! :(
Just spammed pics on @sexyjerlynz's account! :D HAPPY shall forget about all this now........ at least for awhile. I love toilet clique. Thanks babies, all three of you. For being there. I love you. (:
Had a good talk with Wanling today! Thanks girl.
Hope the three hours of chinese would be good tmrw. Who knows. Maybe you will come to my sit suddenly and talk to me.... HAHAH i wish. K BYE. oh and ............




I NEED MY A1 FOR CHINESE FREAKING BADLY!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.