life is short >>
Hello, welcome to Jerlyn's blog :)



JERLYN. 10/09/96.
202's the awesome-st thing that's ever been mine.
♥-ing Toilet Clique, Braces Gang, Super Powers!

too tired of taking the initiative each and every ... / These few days without you / I hope you think of me; / First post. /

Gonna be happy from today onwards / November 4, 2011 @ 6:45 PM
Hi everything's like finally alright. I KINDA tool the initiative? But not rly though.... Gonna delete the previous post ltr :P
Chinese three hours have been CRAZY. But it passes by damn fast! WJH didn't PMS us today like how he did ytd. Which is a damn good thing. Other than that... I really need to catch up on my studies. Chinese O LVLS. O LVLS!!!! Less than a week. And I'm sitting here shaking leg doing NOTHING about it. >( and BIO; excretion, PHYSICS; sound, CHEM; redox and metals. WALAO WHAT'S THIS. I'm only freaking 15. My life....! ): but I'm gonna think in a '+++' way man! At least I'm a happy girl. ^^
Just got my retainers in Malaysia! Kind of uncomfortable but not really pain. Heheh better than braces def :> oh and this is crazy. I don't even really KNOW YOU WELL how to meet you tmrw?!? Never even talk to you in real life before so... NO I GUESS.
Excited for cultural pot!!! With dearie <3 GERALDINE TAN better don't pangseh me! Well that's all for now.
And I'm missing you truckloads; xoxo.
Gonna do my wallposts at night! HEHEH look out for it people! 👀
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.